On This Page
January 2023: the current dashboard release has new graphics and some interface changes. Many screenshots still reflect the older release and will be updated shortly.
When in editor mode all Header Links will be visible although this will not be the case when viewing the site in non-editor modes. Those menu links that are not visible at all times will appear with an overlay when editing.
The Visibility of a Menu Entry is determined by who is looking at the website.
- Registered Bidder -- a bidder that is registered for and logged into the specific event.
- Visitor -- a non-registered bidder, or bidder that is not logged into the specific event.
- User -- a member of the Organization team. See User Accounts.
|Menu Entry *||Registered Bidder||Visitor||User|
|Register/Online Registration 1||No||Yes||No|
|My Account 1||Yes||No||Yes|
|Sign In 2||No||Yes||No|
|Sign Out 2||Yes||No||Yes|
|External Website Link||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cart icon 4||Yes||No||Yes|
Menu Entry Notes
- The Register menu entry will be replaced by My Account when you are logged in as a registered bidder for the specific event.
- The Sign In menu entry will be replaced by Sign Out if you are logged in.
- Submenu menu entries will only be visible if their respective top-level menu entry items are visible.
- The Cart icon will only be available when an item is in the cart.
See Special Pages for more details on the "Register" menu entry.
Reviewed: February 2023