# Header Links
When in editor mode all Header Links will be visible although this will not be the case when viewing the site in non-editor modes. Those menu links that are not visible at all times will appear with an overlay when editing.
The Visibility of a Menu Entry is determined by who is looking at the website.
- Registered Bidder -- a bidder that is registered for and logged into the specific event.
- Visitor -- a non-registered bidder, or bidder that is not logged into the specific event.
- User -- a member of the Organization team. See User Accounts.
|Menu Entry *||Registered Bidder||Visitor||User|
|Register/Online Registration 1||No||Yes||No|
|My Account 1||Yes||No||Yes|
|Sign In 2||No||Yes||No|
|Sign Out 2||Yes||No||Yes|
|External Website Link||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cart icon 4||Yes||No||Yes|
Menu Entry Notes
- The Register menu entry will be replaced by My Account when you are logged in as a registered bidder for the specific event.
- The Sign In menu entry will be replaced by Sign Out if you are logged in.
- Submenu menu entries will only be visible if their respective top-level menu entry items are visible.
- The Cart icon will only be available when an item is in the cart.
- See Special Pages for more details on the "Register" menu entry.