You can email statements to bidders, optionally with a payment link if credit card processing is enabled, or you can prepare a printed statement to give or mail to the bidder with payment instructions.
On the Bidder Dashboard, select Statements.
If two bidders are linked (share the same bidder#), the bidder statement will show all the activity from both bidders in the same statement.
Bidder Statements Settings
Bidder statements will show all the activity: items won, purchases, donations, and payments from bidders.
You can customize common Statement Options that affect all statement types:
- Include item description - show the item description on the statement.
- Include item values - show the item value on the statement, as well as the winning bid amount.
- Show tax deductible - show the tax deductible amount (calculated based on the item type and the item's Taxable Value).
- Show bidder# - show the bidder number on the statement.
- Statement cut-off start time - you can enter a date/time here and the statement will only show activity starting from this time. This can be useful to limit the contents of the statement to activity during the event itself and exclude pre-event ticket sales for example.
You can also set Payment Options, including the option to add an online payment link.
If you have Credit Cards processing enabled, and you want to email statements to bidders with a link allowing them to pay their outstanding balance online, enable the Include online payment link option.
Example: Email Statement with payment link
This link is personalized to each bidder, and will take them to their online account page. A bidder can view their statement details here, and also pay their outstanding balance by credit card.
Statements can be further customized depending on their delivery method.