The Display Pages - Printable display pages page has tabs for the settings: SELECTION; OPTIONS; APPEARANCE; and, ADVANCED.
Here is an example Display Page from our Demo auction based on the "default" settings.
The SELECTION tab provides the "Choose Items" interface allowing you to select items for the Display Pages. See Choosing Items for more details.
The OPTIONS tab provides settings for Layout, Item Information, and Donor Information.
- Page size - select from numerous standard page sizes.
- Display page stationery - set the display page stationery from a drop-down selector.
- Top padding (inches)
- Bottom padding (inches)
- Left hand side padding (inches)
- Right hand side padding (inches)
- Align donor information to bottom
- Include item#
- Include live numbers
- Include item description
- Description cutoff (%) - sets the description cut off height as a percentage of the (effective) page height. If the description does not fit, it will not be shown.
- Include item image
- Image Source - select from the item, or donor, image; or, conditionally set item or donor image.
- Show image placeholder if no image
- Target image size (%) - sets the target image size as a percentage of the page height. The image will be sized to fit if it is large enough.
- Include a QR code for the item on the website
- Include item value
- Include item solicitor
- Include donor details
- Include donor logo
- Include donor contact person
- Include donor address
- Include donor phone number
- Include donor email
- Include donor website
- Donor acknowledgement text - a free-form text field displayed as is.
The APPEARANCE tab provides settings for Alignment, and Fonts.
- Item# text alignment - selected from a pre-defined list.
- Title text alignment - selected from a pre-defined list.
- Description text alignment - selected from a pre-defined list.
- Donor text alignment - selected from a pre-defined list.
The Fonts panel manages the various font sizes, font family, and color of the fonts used.
- Item# font
- Title font
- Description font
- Item value font
- Donor font
- The font "Color" is chosen with a "color picker" tool.
- The "Font Family" can be chosen from a drop-down selector of pre-defined font families.
- Leave the "Font size (pt)" blank, or 0, to use the default value.
The ADVANCED tab provides for more in-depth settings for the Display Pages content.
- Item Description format - this options gives you full control of what is shown for the item description.
- Item value format - this options gives you full control of what is shown for the item value line.