Items are a key part of how Auctria helps you run your event. They are used to track the items that are included in the auction, other items that you may be selling (for example Tickets) or projects that you are tracking donations for.
Each item in Auctria has a title, description, photos and information about Donors, its pricing rules and how it behaves in the event.
Each item in Auctria has an Item Type set. It is important to understand how the different item types work. See Item Types to learn mode.
To access the Item functions, click Items.
The Item Dashboard appears. For an overview of the Items Dashboard, see Items Concepts.
Numerous related Actions for items are also available from the Item Dashboard.
|All Items||This will open the Items list/report showing all items in the current auction. See Item Lists & Reports for more information.|
|Add New Item||This will open the Items | Add Item page. See Adding Items.|
|Baskets & Packages||This will open the Baskets Dashboard. See Baskets & Packages.|
|Consignment Categories||This will open the Consignment | Consignment Categories page. See the Add/Edit Consignment Category section under the Consignment Items page.|
|Copy Items||This will open the Copy Items page. See Copy Items for more information.|
|Live Auction Ordering||This will open the Live Auction Ordering page. See Live Auction Ordering for more information.|
|Numbering||This will open the Renumber Items page. See Item Numbering for more information.|
|Open/Close Bidding||This will open the Open/Close Bidding page. See Open/Close Bidding for more information.|
|Pricing Policy||This will open the Item Pricing page. See Pricing Policy for more information.|
|Sales Tax||This will open the Sales Tax | Sales Tax Category page. See Sales Tax for more information.|
|Upload Images||This will open the Upload Images page. See the Add an Image section under the Images page for more information.|
- Can a group of item images be uploaded at once
- Can multiple pictures be loaded per item?
- Can shipping cost be added to the items?
- How to bulk edit the override online bidding start/end times for all your items at once
- How to modify the 'allow online prebidding' value on multiple items at once?
- How do I delete a winning bid or purchase with a payment?
- What is the difference between Title & Description when importing?
- How can I override the online bidding times on multiple items?
- How to track a 'paddle raise'
- How do I delete my test bids and purchases from the history?
- How to renumber items so that they are grouped by category?