Items are a key part of how Auctria helps you run your event. They are used to track the items that are included in the auction, other items that you may be selling (for example Tickets) or projects that you are tracking donations for.
Each item in Auctria has a title, description, photos and information about donors, its pricing rules and how it behaves in the event.
Each item in Auctria has an Item Type set. It is important to understand how the different item types work.
See Item Types to learn mode.
To access the Item functions, click Items.
The Item Dashboard appears.
- Can a group of item images be uploaded at once
- Can multiple pictures be loaded per item?
- Can shipping cost be added to the items?
- How to bulk edit the override online bidding start/end times for all your items at once
- How to modify the 'allow online prebidding' value on multiple items at once?
- How do I delete a winning bid or purchase with a payment?
- What is the difference between Title & Description when importing?
- How can I override the online bidding times on multiple items?
- How to track a 'paddle raise'
- How do I delete my test bids and purchases from the history?
- How to renumber items so that they are grouped by category?