Items are a key part of how Auctria helps you run your event. They are used to track the items that are included in the auction, other items that you may be selling (for example Tickets) or projects that you are tracking donations for.
Each item in Auctria has a title, description, photos and information about Donors, its pricing rules and how it behaves in the event.
Each item in Auctria has an Item Type. Understanding how the different item types work and what they are commonly used for can be very important in setting up your online auction. See the Item Types Concepts section to learn mode.
To access the Item functions, click Items from the main Auction Dashboard sidebar menu.
An example Item Dashboard from a demonstration event.
Numerous features and functionalities for items are available from the Item Dashboard sidebar menu.
Items Dashboard Sidebar
- All Items Item Lists & Reports and Views for more information. this opens the Items list view report showing all current event items. See
- Add New Item Add New Item dashboard. this opens the
- Baskets & Packages Basket And Packages dashboard. this opens the
- Upload Images Batch Image Upload dashboard. this opens the
- Consignment Categories Consignment Categories dashboard. this opens the
- Copy Items Copy Items dashboard. this opens the
- Numbering Item Numbering dashboard. this opens the
- Open/Close Bidding Open/Close Bidding dashboard. this opens the
- Pricing Policy Pricing Policy dashboard. this opens the
- Shipping Shipping dashboard. this opens
- All Categories this links to the Item Categories list view report.
- Add New Category How To Add A New Item Category page. this links to the
- Sales Tax Sales Tax Categories dashboard. this opens the
- Review Solicited Items Solicited Items page. this links to the
Last reviewed: February 2023