Items are a key part of how Auctria helps you run your event. They are used to track the items that are included in the auction, other items that you may be selling (for example Tickets) or projects that you are tracking donations for.
Each item in Auctria has a title, description, photos and information about Donors, its pricing rules and how it behaves in the event.
Each item in Auctria has an Item Type set. It is important to understand how the different item types work. See Item Types to learn mode.
To access the Item functions, click Items from the main Auction Dashboard menu.
For an overview of the Items Dashboard, see Items Concepts.
Item Dashboard sidebar
Numerous features and functionalities for items are available from the Item Dashboard sidebar menu.
- All Items
This will open the Items list/report showing all items in the current auction.
See Item Lists & Reports for more information.
- Add New Item
This will open the Items | Add Item page.
See Add New Item.
- Baskets & Packages
This will open the Baskets Dashboard.
See Baskets & Packages.
- Consignment Categories
This will open the Consignment | Consignment Categories page.
See the Add/Edit Consignment Category section under the Consignment Items page.
- Copy Items
This will open the Copy Items page.
See Copy Items for more information.
- Live Auction Ordering
This will open the Live Auction Ordering page.
See Live Auction Ordering for more information.
This will open the Renumber Items page.
See Item Numbering for more information.
- Open/Close Bidding
This will open the Open/Close Bidding page.
See Open/Close Bidding for more information.
- Pricing Policy
This will open the Item Pricing page.
See Pricing Policy for more information.
- Sales Tax
This will open the Sales Tax | Sales Tax Category page.
See Sales Tax for more information.
- Upload Images
This will open the Upload Images page.
See the Add an Image section under the Images page for more information.
- All Categories
This links to the Item Categories list report.
- Add New Category
This links to the Add New Category page.
- Review Solicited Items
This links to the Solicited Items page.
This links to the Import Excel File page.
See Import Data for more information.
This links to the Export Data page.
- Can a group of item images be uploaded at once
- Can multiple pictures be loaded per item?
- Can shipping cost be added to the items?
- How to bulk edit the override online bidding start/end times for all your items at once
- How to modify the 'allow online prebidding' value on multiple items at once?
- How do I delete a winning bid or purchase with a payment?
- What is the difference between Title & Description when importing?
- How can I override the online bidding times on multiple items?
- How to track a 'paddle raise'
- How do I delete my test bids and purchases from the history?
- How to renumber items so that they are grouped by category?