Auctria can track your ticket sales and provide e-tickets to guests. This will allow them, for example, to pre-register credit cards and update their contact information before the event.
Tickets should only be used for event admission. The ticket feature is tied to bidder creation.
Please do not enable it for items that represent other kinds of tickets, such as raffle tickets, drink tickets, etc.
To access the Ticket Dashboard click on Tickets in the main Auction Dashboard menu.
The Ticket Dashboard provides an overview that can be used as a quick reference on tickets and sales.
Recently Sold Tickets
The Recently Sold Tickets section shows a list of recent ticket sales with their respective ticket number, purchaser, guest, and when the ticket was sold. These can be followed through, by double-clicking on the row, to the ticket details.
- Maximum number of tickets to sell, across all ticket items
The maximum number of tickets that can be sold. Leave 0 or blank for unlimited. Individual item quantity will also be enforced.
- Send tickets by email to guests
When a ticket is purchased and the guest's email address is entered, send them an email with an 'e-ticket'.
- Create bidders for "unknown guests"
When a bidder purchases a ticket but does not provide guest information for all the tickets, create placeholder bidders labelled 'Guest of ...' for the extra guests.
- See Tickets - links to the Sell Tickets page.
- Add New Ticket Item - links to the "Ticket Dashboard - Add Ticket Item" page. See Add New Ticket Item for more details.
- Repair Tickets - links to the Repair/Reissue Tickets page.
- Tickets Sold - links to the "Tickets Sold" page.
- Ticket Items - links to the "Ticket Items" page.
- Tickets Report - links to the "Purchased Tickets" list report page.