Auctria provides integrated support for credit card transactions through either Stripe.com or Authorize.Net. For organizations that do not have a "merchant account", Stripe is often the easiest and quickest processor to set up for use with Auctria.
See Credit Cards in the User Guide Concepts section for a general introduction on how credit cards are handled within Auctria.
Using integrated credit cards processing in Auctria will allow you to:
- you can Connect A Stripe Account;
- you can use Test & Live Modes for processing charges;
- Credit Card Readers And Swipers can be used for data entry (only -- reader functionality is coming soon!);
- you can manage surcharges and Processing Fees;
- you can manage your credit card processing preferences under Credit Card Settings;
- credit cards can be Registered To Bidders;
- you can issue Credit Card Refunds;
- detailed Credit Card Reports are available;
- you can Export Stripe Data for further review;
- and many more options...
To access the Credit Card functions, click Credit Cards in the left hand sidebar menu of the main Auction Dashboard.
PayPal's virtual terminal product app (or their mobile payment app), or Square's mobile payments, can be used alongside Auctria to process credit cards at checkout (Note: this is not an integration).
These transactions would still need to be manually recorded in Auctria. You would follow the same method as if the bidder had paid using the "Other Payments" option (for example, cash or check).
Last reviewed: January 2023