# Credit Cards
Auctria provides integrated support for credit card transactions through either Stripe.com or Authorize.Net. For organizations that do not have a "merchant account", Stripe is often the easiest and quickest processor to set up for use with Auctria.
See Credit Cards for a general introduction on how credit cards are handled.
Using integrated credit cards processing in Auctria will allow you to:
- See Connecting A Stripe Account for more...
- Use Test & Live Modes for processing charges.
- Use credit Card Readers for data entry.
- Charge Processing Fees.
- Define credit card processing preferences in Credit Card Settings.
- Registered Credit Cards to bidders.
- Issue Credit Card Refunds.
- View Credit Card Reports.
- Export Stripe Data.
- Remove Registered Cards.
- ...plus many more options.
To access the Credit Card functions, click Credit Cards in the left hand sidebar menu of the main Auction Dashboard.
PayPal's virtual terminal product app (or their mobile payment app), or Square's mobile payments, can be used alongside Auctria to process credit cards at checkout (Note: this is not an integration). These transactions would still need to be manually recorded in Auctria. Please see our FAQs Can We Use PayPal? and Can We Use Square? for more details.
You would follow the same method as if the bidder had paid using the "Other Payments" option (for example, cash or check). See Checkout Payment Options for more information.