# Credit Cards
See Credit Cards for a general introduction to how credit cards are handled.
Using integrated credit cards processing in Auctria will allow you to:
- connect your stripe.com account
- use test and live processing modes
- use credit card readers
- charge processing fees
- define credit card processing preferences
- register a credit card to a bidder
- issue a credit card refund
- view credit card reports
- export stripe data
- remove all registered credit cards
To access the Credit Card functions, click Credit Cards in the left hand menu.
PayPal's virtual terminal product app (or their mobile payment app), or Square's mobile payments, could be used alongside Auctria to process credit cards at checkout (Note: this is not an integration). These transactions would still need to be manually recorded in Auctria.
You would follow the same method as if the bidder had paid using the "Other Payments" option (for example, cash or check). See Checkout Payment Options for more information.