Auctria offers a number of support options depending on your needs.
User Guide and Resources
There are many resources available to help you learn about Auctria.
- this user guide has a lot of content from Auctria Walkthroughs to get you started to more in-depth reference documentation.
- our webinar archive covers topics on both how to use Auctria and general fundraising best practices.
- fundraising articles and case studing available through our learning page.
Chat and Email
Support is available to Emerald and Diamond accounts through chat and email.
To access the chat click on the speech bubble icon in the top right of the page:
You can always access previous chats using the back arrow in the top left of the chat box.
Or you can email us at any time through firstname.lastname@example.org.
These support channels are typically monitored 9am - 9pm Eastern Time. They are also monitored during evenings and weekends for urgent event related issues.
Support is provided for Explorer accounts on an 'as available' basis.
Auctria Assist provides a video call if you need more in-depth training or consultation. You can use this call to ask any questions you have from event website design through to training volunteers in check-in/check-out processes. The agenda will be set by you.
Auctria Launch is our per-event assisted setup service and is designed for those that want to focus on the big picture and want to leave the set-up to us.
The following is a list of some of the services Auctria Launch provides.
- Video calls with your Auctria specialist.
These are often used for discovery calls, a mid-point call, and a review call.
- Initial set up of your account, social media links, etc.
- Set up of tickets and/or sponsorships.
- Event night phone support.
Last reviewed: July 2023