Auctria provides tools for you to create a public-facing event website.
An example Auctria Website, using demonstration data.
Visitors may learn more about your event here, purchase Tickets, preview the Auction Catalog, see a Countdown, find the event location on a Map, and many more options.
The Website Address provides the references to the website addresses being used for the currently selected auction. Clicking Website at the bottom of the main Auction Dashboard menu will open the Website Dashboard page.
An example auction website address (in this case, for documentation purposes).
Edit Website Address
Click on the pencil icon to open the Address field to change the Website Address as needed. Click the "Checkmark" icon to save your changes.
An example showing the Event Website ID field as the auction website reference.
The Event Website ID field is used as the event/auction specific unique section of the URL.
Website QR Code
This is an event specific image that can be used as a QR Code.
An example QR Code for the "Demo" Auction Website Address above.
This image can be copied/downloaded using your internet browser and used as needed. See wikiHow: How to Download Pictures from a Website for additional assistance if necessary.
WARNING The above example QR Code should not be used with your organization's event. This QR Code links to an Auctria Demo auction. You will need to use the QR Code found on your Auction Website Dashboard to share with your guests.
Once you have Set The Website Address, you will then have the option of changing to another Preferred Domain to use. This domain will be used for the display as needed throughout your auction website as well as any system notifications that include your auction website address.
There are a number of Preferred Domain options to choose from; and, you can change to a different one that is offered by Auctria at any time... we will always be considering, and adding, more in the future.
If you do change the Preferred Domain you are using it will affect all places where the auction website address is displayed on the website as well as any place it is communicated going forward although any references to the previous Preferred Domain will still take your guests to the correct website... including the QR Code above.
Website Dashboard Sidebar
- Edit Website Website Editor Sidebar This will open a preview of the website with an icon to open the
- View Website This will open the auction website in a new internet browser tab. In most cases, you will also be logged into the website and see it as you would view it as a logged in guest.
- Export Website
.datfile used with the "Import Website" process. This will download an appropriately named unique
- Import Website
.datfile created from the "Export Website" process. This will allow you to upload an appropriately named unique
- Delete Website This will pop-up a "Confirm delete website" window to continue.
- Registration/Checkout Bidder Registration/Checkout dashboard page. This opens the
- Online Availability Online Availability dashboard page. This opens the
- Online Bidding Online Bidding dashboard page. This opens the
- Online Visibility Online Visibility dashboard page. This opens the
- Website Options Global Website Options dashboard page. This opens the
- Kiosk Mode Bidding Unknown link 'CreateKioskModeSite' process (if one has not been created). If a Kiosk Mode Bidding website does exist, this will open the Kiosk Mode dashboard. This starts the
- Slide Shows Kiosk Mode Slide Shows dashboard page. This opens the
Video Showcase: Website Editor
Last reviewed: August 2023