Bidders are central to your auction. There are no limits on the number of Bidders you can register. You can either register Bidders individually through the website or import them from an Excel file format. Bidders can also register themselves online if you enable that feature.
The Bidder functions in Auctria allow you to
- add new bidders
- send bidder invitations and statements
- plan seating assignments
- check-in bidders
- review bidder activity
- renumber bidders
- export bidder activity
See Bidders in Online Auctions for additional information.
To access the Bidder functions, click Bidders.
The Bidder Dashboard will appear.
- Do guests have to register to bid online?
- Can I select specific bidders to email statements
- What is the is the difference between linking and merging bidders?
- Where do I set up meal choices?
- Can I merge two bidder records?
- Will bidders registering online create duplicates?
- Can I require guests to register credit cards to bid online?
- Can I turn off bidder numbers?
- When are guests charged for items won at the event?
- Why use access tokens for an online auction?
- Can I email Bidder Invitations to select bidders?
- How to I print bidder statements for one or more bidders?
- How to print 2 bid sheets per page
- How a bidder# can be shared (linked) between multiple bidders?