Bidders are central to your auction. There are no limits on the number of Bidders you can have registered for your auction/event. You can register Bidders individually, through the auction website, and import them from an Excel (
XLS file format) spreadsheet. Bidders can also register themselves online if you enable the online registration feature set.
To access the Bidder functions, click Bidders.
The Bidder Dashboard will appear.
The Bidder Dashboard Actions menu allows you to perform many Bidder related functions.
- All Bidders - follow this to list all bidders from the auction.
- Add New Bidder.
- Bidder Maintenance.
- Check in Bidders.
- Copy Bidders.
- Renumber Bidders.
- Tables and Seating.
- Plan seating assignments, see Assign Seating for more details.
The Communications menu helps with keeping bidders informed.
- Online Access - see Bidder Access Tokens.
- Invitations - invite bidders with Bidder Invitations.
- Statements - send Bidder Statements.
The Import/Export menu allows you to import and/or export your bidder data. See Import/Export for more information.
- Do guests have to register to bid online?
- Can I select specific bidders to email statements
- What is the is the difference between linking and merging bidders?
- Where do I set up meal choices?
- Can I merge two bidder records?
- Will bidders registering online create duplicates?
- Can I require guests to register credit cards to bid online?
- Can I turn off bidder numbers?
- When are guests charged for items won at the event?
- Why use access tokens for an online auction?
- Can I email Bidder Invitations to select bidders?
- How to I print bidder statements for one or more bidders?
- How to print 2 bid sheets per page
- How a bidder# can be shared (linked) between multiple bidders?