# Bidders (updated)
Bidders are central to your auction. You can register Bidders individually, through the Auction Website, or import them using an
XLS formatted file. There are no "hard" limits on the number of Bidders you can have registered for your events.
All payments and purchases processed through the Auction Website require a Bidder Record; if one does not exist, the checkout process will create one. This requirement is especially true for recording payments using our credit cards.
To access the Bidder Dashboard, click the Bidders menu item from the main Auction Dashboard.
# Bidders Dashboard
An example Bidders Dashboard from a demonstration event.
From the main banner of the Bidders Dashboard you can add a new bidder by clicking on the
+ icon, and you can use the Choose Bidder drop-down auto-populating selector to search for a specific bidder by typing in their name or bidder number. Clicking the
? icon in the top-right corner will open the User Guide (opens new window) pointing to this page.
# Main Content
The main content of the Bidders Dashboard page shows a quick reference to the # of bidders, the # of bidders checked in, and Recently added bidders.
- # of bidders - this block shows the current number of bidders; and, has a
+icon to trigger the Add New Bidder function.
- # of bidders checked in - this block shows the current number of bidders checked in; clicking on this block will open the Check In Bidders dashboard.
- Recently added bidders - this section shows those bidders that were recently added to the event; double-clicking on a bidder in the list will open its specific bidder record.
# Bidder Number Options
This section provides additional controls over the bidder number assignments.
Automatically assign bidder#'s - this controls when the bidder number will be automatically assigned if not specified
Next assigned bidder# - if a bidder number is being assigned by the system, it will attempt to use this number as the next assigned bidder number.
The Bidders Dashboard Actions sidebar allows you to perform many bidder-related functions.
- All Bidders opens the Bidders list view report.
- Add New Bidder Register Bidder dashboard. opens the
- Check-in Bidders Check-In dashboard. opens the
- Bider Maintenance Bidder Maintenance dashboard. opens the
- Copy Bidders Copy Bidders dashboard. opens the
- Numbering Renumber Bidders dashboard. opens the
- Registration/Checkout Settings Bidder Registration/Checkout dashboard. opens the
- Tables Tables dashboard. opens the
- Tickets Tickets dashboard. opens the
The Communications menu helps with keeping bidders up to date.
- Online Access Online Access dashboard. opens the
- Credit Card Request System Email. opens the dashboard for this specific
- Statements Bidder Statements dashboard. opens the
The Import/Export menu allows you to import and/or export your bidder data.
- Import Import Data dashboard (pre-populated with the
Biddertable selected). opens the
- Export Export Data dashboard. opens the
Seefor more information.
Last Revised: 2021-05-25