The Item Details page shows the information about the specific item being viewed.
- There is the main Summary page for the general information about the item.
- An Images/Links tab where you can upload images and provide links to videos that will embedded in the bidder facing "Item Details" Auction Website page.
- A Contents tab will also be available if the item has been marked as a Basket item.
- The Activity tab where you can see the bidder activity.
- The History tab where you can see an audit trail of changes to the item as well as transactions related to the item.
The Summary tab lets you edit the information associated with the item. The sections available for Item Types are fairly consistent although there are some exceptions. Please review the appropriate item type under the Item Details > Summary section of this User Guide for more details.
The Images/Links tab allows multiple images to be uploaded and allows external website addresses to be added for an item. Addresses that point to a YouTube or Vimeo video will embed the video into the item's Auction Website bidder-facing Item Details page.
The Contents tab only appears for items that are defined as "basket" items.
The Activity tab shows bidding and sales activity for the item.
There are also additional options available to modify bids as needed.
The History tab shows an audit trail of item information.
Last reviewed: July 2023