Row Content - Header
By default, when a website is created in Auctria it will have a Header element already inserted.
Dragging and dropping a Header element into a row space will add a menu item to your website. The Header element is best used in the Header section of the website as a common location for a menu to be found. The Header element can be inserted into any section of the website.
Clicking the "Menu Entries" Configure button will open the "Header Links" window.
See Configure Menu Entries for more details.
Active Link With Underline
This toggles an Underline to appear beneath the active menu item (the current page being viewed). This can be further styled by using properties found in the Add Style section of the Header element.
The Fixed option allows you to pick from a drop-down selector that can force the menu to be used within the header (the default setting No), or fixed at the Top or Bottom of the web site page and always be visible when scrolling.
Clicking the Configure button will open the Select Title window.
This is the menu Title reference.
This option provides a drop-down selector for when the menu title should be displayed. The default is
This section contains a file picker that allows you to select a Logo image to be used within the menu. The logo is aligned to the left. Once a logo has been "uploaded" it will appear as a thumbnail beneath the Logo file picker.
Once a Logo has been added it will always display in the Header element. To remove the Logo hover over the thumbnail and click on the "trashcan" icon that appears.
Clicking on the "trashcan" does not require you click on the "Save" button.
This option sets the overall alignment of the menu items. The default is
The Header element has several menu specific style properties that can be edited.
- Active Menu Background Color This sets the background color of the active menu item (the current page being viewed).
- Active Menu Color This sets the font color of the active menu item (the current page being viewed).
- Active Menu Underline Color This sets the color of the line when the Active Link With Underline option is enabled.
- Active Menu Underline Height This sets the thickness of the Underline when the Active Link With Underline option is enabled.
- Shopping Cart Color This sets the color of the shopping cart "icon".
See Common Element Actions and Add Style for more details on managing the Header element.
Reviewed: February 2023