# Gift Certificates
The Gift Certificates - Printable gift certificates page has tabs for the settings: Selection; Options; Appearance; and, Advanced.
The Selection tab provides the "Choose Items" interface allowing you to select items for the Display Pages. See Choosing Items for more details.
The Options tab provides settings for Layout, Item Information, and Donor Information.
- Page size - select from numerous standard page sizes.
- Certificate stationery - select from available stationery.
- Top padding (inches)
- Bottom padding (inches)
- Left hand side padding (inches)
- Right hand side padding (inches)
# Item Information
- Include item#
- Include item description
- Description height (as % of page, 0 for default)
- Number of lines to leave after description
- Include item image
- Include item value
- Include live numbers
- Generate one certificate page per 'quantity'
# Donor Information
- Include donor
- Donor acknowledgement settings - how should a donor's 'acknowledge publicly' settings be treated.
- Include donor logo
- Include donor phone #
- Include donor email
- Include donor web site
- Include donor address
- Include donor contact person
The Appearance tab provides settings for Alignment, and Fonts.
- Description text alignment - selected from a pre-defined list.
The Fonts panel manages the various font sizes, font family, and color of the fonts used.
- Item# font
- Item title font
- Item description font
- Item value font
- Donor font
- Donor address font
- The font "Color" is chosen with a "color picker" tool.
- The "Font Family" can be chosen from a drop-down selector of pre-defined font families.
- Leave the "Font size (pt)" blank, or 0, to use the default value.
The Advanced tab provides for more in-depth settings for the Gift Certificates content.
- Item description format - this options gives you full control of what is shown for the item description.
- Donor acknowledgement format - this options gives you full control of what is shown for the donor acknowledgement.