On This Page
Select a Default Image
January 2023: the current dashboard release has new graphics and some interface changes. Many screenshots still reflect the older release and will be updated shortly.
All records have an "Images" tab available from their respective details page where you will find the images uploaded to the specific record as well as its Default image. If a record has more than one image, the image selected as the Default image will be used for most purposes, for example, the Image Carousel element will use the Default image of the item if selected to be used in the element.
An example "Images" tab from a demonstration Item record.
Selecting The Default Image
- The first image uploaded to a record will be marked as its Default image.
- Using the Upload New Image function (button at the bottom of the page) will set the newly uploaded image as the Default image.
- To change to an existing uploaded image for the item, click on the Make default image button beside the image you want to use as the Default image.
- See Images for more on adding images.
- See Add Images To Donors for specific reference to adding images to Donors.
- See Bidder Details - Images for specifics on Bidder (aka Sponsor) images.
Reviewed: March 2023