# Popular Pages new
A curated collection of popular and often referenced User Guide pages.
- Online Bidding
- Often referenced for the Online Bidding Period start and end time settings as well as Online Bidding Behavior, Anti-Sniping Rules, and default sent bidder Notifications.
- Bidder Registration
- Often used in reference to enabling Online Bidder Registration and related information such as Online Payment Options, Meal Choices and Contact Options for bidders at an event.
- Selling Items
- A comparison of the most common approaches when Selling Items using a For Sale Item type or a Buy It Now Only configured (Silent, Live, or Online) item.
- Choosing Columns
- This feature set allows you to change the columns that are being used in almost all reports and list views of items, bidders, donors, etc.
- Mass Changes
- There may be times when multiple pieces of data may need to be changed at once. The Mass Changes function provides this utility.
- Online Pre-bidding vs Online Bidding
- A comparison of Online (digital only) auctions versus Silent (paper-based, in-person event) auctions as well as how they can work together.
- This page focuses on if, and/or when, a Notification is sent from the Auctria platform as well as whether it will be send by email and/or if be sent via (optional) Text Message.