# Popular Pages (updated)
A curated collection of popular and often referenced User Guide pages.
- Online Bidding
- Often referenced for the Online Bidding Period start and end time settings as well as Online Bidding Behavior, Bid Extension Rules, and default sent bidder Notifications.
- Bidder Registration/Checkout
- Often used in reference to enabling Online Bidder Registration and related information such as Online Payment Options, Meal Choices and Contact Options for bidders at an event.
- Selling Items
- A comparison of the most common approaches when Selling Items using a For Sale Item type or a Buy It Now Only configured (Silent, Live, or Online) item.
- Run A Raffle
- A common fundraising activity is to have a "Raffle", this is how we handle these ideas in Auctria.
- Website Editor
- A collection of articles explaining the features and functions of Auctria and how to insert them into the auction website.
- Allow Multiple Winners
- Often you will only have a single quantity available for an item to be won although there are cases where you may have more than one available for your bidders to win.
- Choosing Columns
- This feature set allows you to change the columns that are being used in almost all reports and list views of items, bidders, donors, etc.
- Mass Changes
- There may be times when multiple pieces of data may need to be changed at once. The Mass Changes function provides this utility.
- Online Pre-Bidding Versus Online Bidding
- A comparison of Online (digital only) auctions versus Silent (paper-based, in-person event) auctions as well as how they can work together.
- This page focuses on if, and/or when, a Notification is sent from the Auctria platform as well as whether it will be send by email and/or if be sent via (optional) Text Message.
- Configure Items Displayed
- Changing the types or conditions used to display items in your auction catalog (Item Catalog) is easy to do using the Conditions options available.
- Setting Donation Levels
- Often times a single donation amount is not what you are looking for when you have a Donation Item or Cash Donation element on your website. There is an easy option you can set to have variable amounts as well as an open amount field.
Last Revised: 2021-07-07, 4:38 PM