A curated collection of popular and often referenced User Guide pages.
- Online Bidding
- Often referenced for the Online Bidding Period start and end time settings as well as Online Bidding Behavior, Bid Extension Rules, and default bidder Notifications.
- Online Bidding Times
- When setting up an Online Auction you will generally also be setting up the Online Bidding Period or default online start and end times for bidding.
- Choosing Columns
- This feature set allows you to change the columns that are being used in almost all reports and list views of items, bidders, donors, etc.
- Mass Changes
- There may be times when multiple pieces of data may need to be changed at once. The Mass Changes function provides this utility.
- Configure Items Displayed
- Changing the types or conditions used to display items in your auction catalog (Item Catalog) is easy to do using the Conditions options available.
- System Email Notifications
- This page focuses on if, and/or when, a Notification is sent from the Auctria platform as well as whether it will be send by email and/or if be sent via (optional) Text Message.
- Bidder Registration/Checkout
- Often used in reference to enabling Online Bidder Registration and related information such as Online Payment Options, Meal Choices and Contact Options for bidders at an event.
- Selling Items
- A comparison of the most common approaches when Selling Items using a For Sale Item type or a Buy It Now Only configured (Silent, Live, or Online) item.
- Allow Multiple Winners
- Often you will only have a single quantity available for an item to be won although there are cases where you may have more than one available for your bidders to win.
- Online Purchase Behavior
- The Online Purchase Behavior option in Auctria provides for the handling of how For Sale items and Donation items are added to the "shopping cart", or if they go "on account" for the Bidders.
- Website Editor
- A collection of articles explaining the features and functions of Auctria and how to insert them into the auction website.
- Online Pre-Bidding Versus Online Bidding Only
- A comparison of Online (digital only) auctions versus Silent (paper-based, in-person event) auctions as well as how they can work together.
Last Revised: April 2023