What Happened In Auctria
Although we are always at work enhancing and updating the Auctria platform, the following will provide a curated list of Highlights from those improvements. These can be seen in more detail at Auctria Changes.
User Guide changes can be seen on the New And Updated Pages list.
- Added Texting Profiles for A2P 10DLC initiative (see Text Profile and A2P 10DLC).
- Ready for Giving Tuesday 2021 (see Giving Tuesday).
- New Bidder Online Access dashboard -- changelog
- Expanded Advanced Styling to provide easier access via "Targets" -- changelog
- Using Video on Event Website -- changelog
- New Catalog Card Styles -- changelog
- Expanded Website Element Visibility options -- changelog
- New Sponsor Catalog layout options -- changelog
- Filter Item Catalog by item Tags -- changelog
- New Preferred Domain options -- changelog
- Picture-in-Picture video option -- changelog
- Email Element Visibility options -- changelog
- New element Progress Tracker (replaces Thermometer element) -- changelog
- Create a full Test Auction with a button click -- changelog
- Pay Later options -- changelog
- New Element Donation Element
- The ability to Set Donation Levels -- changelog
- The My Account page for bidders to view and update their account details -- changelog
- Improved Checkout flows with new Add Donation option!
- New Monitor Auction page.
- New Element Item Image Carousel
- New Shipping & Fulfillment features
- Expanded Customer Service Options (major)
- Auctria Launch
- Auctria Assist
- Online Bidding Enhancements
- Video and resource links can be attached to a single item.
- Bid History can be shown with an item.
- Supporter Recognition
- Virtual Live Productions
- Video Pop-up panel
- Bidder Mobile App for Apple & Android (major)
- New email and website features (major)
- Link bidders on Sell Tickets page
- Import bidder table
- Show Tax Deductible amounts in reports
- Auto link guests on ticket purchase
- Accept variable donations online
- Card details more visible
- Importing basket structure
- Donate to specific items via text