This User Guide page is relevant for the Old Website Editor only.
Auctria provides tools you can use to create a public-facing website. You're visitors could be able to:
- learn about your event
- use the Bidder Registration functions
- purchase Tickets
- preview the Auction Catalog
- participate in silent auction pre-bidding
- participate in online bidding
- purchase For Sale Items
- make a donation
- pay their amount owing
The Website Address provides the references to the website addresses being used for the currently selected auction.
This information is not directly editable.
To access the website functions, click Website at the bottom of the main Auction Dashboard menu to open the Website Dashboard page.
The Details panel provides access to edit the name of the website as well as the friendly URL name used for the Auction.
The Comment field is strictly informational and often used as a reference about the site.
The Address field is used as the event/auction specific unique section of the URL.
- All Websites - links to the All Websites page where you can select which auction website you want to work with.
- Create Website - links to the "Create Website" page. See Creating A Website 2019 for more information.
- Import Website - opens a file chooser to select the
.datwebsite file to be imported.
- Edit Website - clicking this will open a preview of the website with an icon to open the Website Editor Sidebar
- Clone Website - clicking this will start the "Clone website" process with a pop-up window.
- Export Website - clicking this will download an appropriately named unique
.datfile used with the "Import Website" process.
- Make Default Website - clicking this will make the currently selected website the new "default" website.
- Delete Website - clicking this will pop-up a "Confirm delete website" window to continue.
- Online Access - clicking this opens the "Bidder Online Access" page. See Bidder Access Tokens 2019.
- Online Bidding - clicking this opens the "Online Bidding" page. See Online Bidding.
- Bidder Registration - clicking this opens the "Bidder Registration" page. See Purchase/Registration 2019.
- Global Website Options - clicking this opens the "Global Website Options" page. See Global Website Options.