On This Page
January 2023: the current dashboard release has new graphics and some interface changes. Many screenshots still reflect the older release and will be updated shortly.
You can set the Background Repeat using the drop-down selector.
- repeat - The background image is repeated both vertically and horizontally. The last image will be clipped if it does not fit. This is the default.
- repeat-x - The background image is repeated only horizontally.
- repeat-y - The background image is repeated only vertically.
- space - The background-image is repeated as much as possible without clipping. The first and last images are pinned to either side of the element, and whitespace is distributed evenly between the images.
- round - The background-image is repeated and squished or stretched to fill the space (no gaps).
- no-repeat - The background-image is not repeated. The image will only be shown once.