Working With Websites
The Auction website is managed from the Auction dashboard and Auction Website Editor. Both are necessary and which is used depends on the task.
Managing the Website
The Website is created and the general settings are managed from the dashboard - Website.
From the Auction dashboard you can:
- create the website (set website name & address)
- send access tokens
- set up registration parameters
- meal choices
- credit card registration options
- notifications regarding bidder registration
- set up online bidding parameters
- Online Bidding period (required for online bidding)
- Bidding behavior (proxy bidding, registered credit cards)
- anti-sniping rules
- notifications of general emails for online bidding
Editing the Website
When your public auction website has been created, you can View and Edit the website through the website editor tool. The tool is used to customize your site.
The website will open in 'Editor mode' which will allow you to make updates and changes to the site. There is more information on customizing the website under Website Editing.
From the Website Editor, you can:
- Identify which items will be displayed and/or sold (purchase, catalog, sponsors) on a specific web page
- Update the Home Page
- Set a Donation button
- Set required fields for registration & purchases
- Customize text and images in each element
- Add & delete elements
- Customize the template