To add the Menu element, open the Content editor and select the Elements section.
Under Elements, click the Map element, then drag and drop it onto the website page. See Add an Element for more information.
Most website pages will have a default menu already inserted into the pages. You could use this element to add a second menu, as needed, to your website page.
The menu will be inserted with no entries (except a default Register link at its far-right side, depending on the website template that was selected when creating the website).
Clicking the menu Settings link will open the menu editor.
To add a new Menu Entry:
- enter the "Label" for the menu item
- set the "Action: Goto page" from the drop-down selector
- or, set the "Action: External link" website address to be used
+ icon to add the menu entry. Repeat as needed.
To remove a menu entry, highlight the entry in the list of menu items and click the red
To change the menu order, see Menu Ordering.
Adding a menu entry here will not add a new page.
See Add a Page in the User Guide for more details.
The Settings tab (in the Settings window) provides additional options for the Menu.
- The Title, if defined is shown on the left-hand side of the menu bar.
- ON/OFF: - toggle/slider options to control additional visual/display related options
- Show the title only on mobile devices
- Center all menu elements
- Show the 'Register' menu entry automatically when bidder registration is enabled
- Show the 'My Account' menu entry automatically when a bidder is signed in
After editing the settings, click Save to continue making changes to the element, or click Save & close to save the element and close its Settings window.
Click Cancel to not save any of your changes and close the Settings window.