This page lists all of the websites currently associated with the auction/event in the Websites panel.
The Websites panel shows several pieces of information about the websites.
- The DEFAULT SITE is indicated with a green circle beside its address.
- The ADDRESS provides a clickable/sharable URL for the website.
- The COMMENTS are displayed from the "Create Website" options.
- A blue "eye" icon can be clicked to open the website in editor mode.
- An options menu (3 red vertical dots) at the end of the row provides additional options specific to the website.
- Edit Settings - clicking this opens the website's settings page.
- Clone Website - clicking this will start the "Clone website" process with a pop-up window.
- Export Website - clicking this will download an appropriately named unique
.datfile used with the "Import Website" process.
- Kiosk Mode - clicking this will open the website in Kiosk mode with "bidder" access.
- Kiosk Mode (Unrestricted) - clicking this will open the website in Kiosk mode with "administrator" access.
- Delete Website - clicking this will pop-up a "Confirm delete website" window to continue.
All Websites sidebar
- Create Website - links to the "Create Website" page. See Creating A Website for more information.
- Import Website - opens a file chooser to select the
.datwebsite file to be imported.