# Tickets During Check-in
The Check-in page, found under the Bidders sidebar Actions menu as Check-in Bidders, has a Search by ticket# option that can be selected by clicking the radio button for it. This will let you find bidders quickly by their ticket# at check-in.
You can enter the first few characters of the ticket# to find the system generated tickets matching that initial part of the ticket number.
Once you find the bidder, you have several actions you could take in addition to checking in the bidder.
- You can easily change the bidder# if you are re-assigning bidder numbers at check-in. Just click on the number in the # column, beside the bidder row, and a pop-up will allow you to manually enter a new bidder number.
- Hovering your mouse pointer over the bidder NAME will pop-up the bidder details.
If you click on the bidder NAME, you will drill into the Bidder Details and be able to modify their information, as needed.
- Hovering your mouse pointer over the Ticket# will pop-up the ticket details.
If you click on the ticket#, you will be able to drill into the ticket details.
- You will be able to view, or register, a credit card against the bidder.
- You can mark the bidder as CHECKED IN (this is for informational purposes only as the system doesn't use this detail directly) as well as see their checked in status.