# How To Change A Purchaser To A Guest Of... (new)
There may be cases, especially when you Sell Sponsorship Tickets, where the purchaser of a ticket package may not be able to attend or may have accidentally purchased a ticket for themselves when they meant to purchase tickets only for their guests.
This can be changed via the Create new bidder & assign ticket option.
An example passthrough using demo auction data.
# Making The Changes
Changing a "Purchaser" to a "Guest Of..." is very easy to do in Auctria although it does take a few clicks to get to the option where this happens.
- Locate the purchaser (this will be under the Bidders list).
- Open their Bidder Record (double-clicking from the bidder list will work well).
- Click on their Activity tab and scroll to the "Tickets Assigned" section.
- On the row of the assigned ticket you want to change, click on the options menu icon at the far-right (three vertical dots).
- Click on the option to "Create new bidder & assign ticket".
- Click on "continue"... done.
A progress pop-up will display the message Generating new guests; and, once finished, the page will refresh with the purchaser's ticket now showing as a "Guest of..." ticket.
See Update Ticket Details From My Account Page for information on how to proceed with changing the "Guest of..." ticket to the appropriate attendee details as needed.