The Settings tab controls general settings for the element.
Restrict access to previously registered bidders
- This option can be used when you want to make a particular set of purchases, only available to people already registered and signed in as bidders. In order for this to be useful to you, you must have a registration element on a different page configured to include registration for online bidding.
Always confirm bidder details, even from registered bidders
- This option requires that the contact information is displayed and accepted before continuing through the steps. The default is off
Use as the default registration element
It is possible to have the purchase/registration elements on multiple pages. If the user clicks on the Register link in the menu, or if you send out bidder invitations by email, then these will open the page that has the default registration element.
Generally this setting is set-up correctly by the template and you won't need to change it.
If you are using the online bidding feature, then bidders will need to set-up an account so they can return to the website to bid on the item multiple times.
Turning this option on, will provide an inclusive step in the process for the bidder to set up a password for their account, if there is not already one associated with their email address.
If you are just selling tickets then this step is unnecessary.
This section contains options that relate to all the For Sale Items offered for purchase in this element.
items can be displayed in a single column, two columns (side by side), and two columns with category headers. See
Show images with purchase items
- Include the item image alongside its title, which is only useful if you have an item image uploaded on the for sale items.
Show quantity remaining
- Turn off to hide the 'Quantity remaining' labels on the page for items with a limited quantity.
Allow a pay later option for purchases
- This will allow bidders to choose to pay later when making a purchase rather than paying immediately by Credit Cards.
Allow bidders to enter a coupon code
Coupon codes can be used to allow for discounts on items to bidders that know the coupon code. See Coupon Codes for more details.
You can customize the text on the button at the "Review Registration" screen.
- You can override start and end times for registration/purchases. Leave blank to use times defined under Website → Bidder Registration.