# Kiosk Mode Slide Shows
Auctria allows you to display via Kiosk Mode, various styles of Slide Shows and Live Auction Presentations.
# Slide Shows
- Highlights Slide Show
Focuses on those items marked as Highlighted in their respective Item Details.
- All Items Slide Show
Displays all items.
- Donors Slide Show
Displays the current active donors.
There are several settings available for slideshows:
- Slide display time (measured in seconds)
- Show winning bid amount in slideshow
- Show winning bidder in slideshow
- Show values in slide shows
- Show descriptions in slide shows
- Show donor logo in slideshow
- Show countdown timer on highlights show
- Slide show height (measured in pixels and selected from a drop-down)
- Custom css for slideshows
# Starting The Slideshow
Once you have made all of your option selections in the Slide Shows section, you can click on one of the three buttons under "Slide Shows" in the sidebar to start one.
Although you can have different Slide Shows on different devices or multiple devices with the same Slide Show, they will all use the same options set in the Slide Shows section.
# Live Auction Presentation
This slide show is used for presenting the live auction items during your event. Manually advance through the items using the left and right arrow keys.
- Live Auction Presentation
Focuses on the current Live Items for the event auction.
- Live Auction Mirror
Can be used as a prompt/indicator of which item is currently being auctioned.
The Live Presentation have two additional options:
- Show Images (defaulted to enabled)
- Custom css
# Starting The Live Auction Presentation
To start the Live Auction Presentation slide show you would be logged in to an appropriate device (often a tablet) and tap on the button for the presentation you want to work with.
Similar to Slide Shows, you can have multiple devices working with Live Auction Presentations although all will be using the same selected options.