Kiosk Mode Slide Shows
Auctria allows you to display in Kiosk Mode 2019 various styles of "Slide Shows" and "Live Auction Presentations".
- Highlights Slide Show
Focuses on those items marked as Highlighted in their respective Item Details.
- All Items Slide Show
Displays all items.
- Donors Slide Show
Displays the current active donors.
There are several settings available for slideshows:
- Slide display time (measured in seconds)
- Show winning bid amount in slideshow
- Show winning bidder in slideshow
- Show values in slide shows
- Show descriptions in slide shows
- Show donor logo in slideshow
- Show countdown timer on highlights show
- Slide show height (measured in pixels and selected from a drop-down)
- Custom css for slideshows
Live Auction Presentation
This slide show is used for presenting the live auction items during your event. Manually advance through the items using the left and right arrow keys.
- Live Auction Presentation
Focuses on the current Live Items for the event auction.
- Live Auction Mirror
Can be used as a prompt/indicator of which item is currently being auctioned.
The Live Presentation have two additional options:
- Show Images (defaulted to enabled)
- Custom css