# System Email Notifications (updated)
System Email Notifications are sent to bidders via email, through the Mobile Bidding App, and/or Text Messages (an optional paid subscription plan (opens new window) is required). The following table may help to show what System Email Notifications can be expected and how a bidder could receive them.
|Type||Mobile||Text Message (optional)||Trigger3|
|Bidder Registration / Purchase Receipt1||Yes||No||No|
|Bidder Online Access||Yes||No||Yes (automatic)||Yes|
|Bidder Statement1||Yes||No||Yes (triggered)||Yes|
|Register Credit Card Request||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Ticket Statement (Purchaser only)||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Online Bidding Emails|
|Online Bidding: High bid||Yes||Yes2||No|
|Online Bidding: Out bid||Yes||Yes2||Yes (automatic)|
|Online Bidding: Raised bid||Yes||No||No|
|Online Bidding: Item won (time)||Yes||Yes2||Yes (automatic)|
|Online Bidding: Item won (buy-it-now)||Yes||No||Yes (automatic)|
- The Bidder Registration / Purchase Receipt will be sent for any purchase/registration that goes through the checkout page of the website ... basically when using the "shopping basket". If a bidder follows a "Pay Online" link in an email to pay a balance owing, those payments would generate a Bidder Statement. Both of these are sent automatically at this point.
- The Mobile app notifications are managed via Online Bidding | Notifications settings.
- The Triggered Emails can be manually sent via the Trigger link.
The link will open an appropriate send email page pre-configured for the specific notification. A Recipients filter will be available before the email is sent.
The Bidder Registration / Purchase Receipt is automatically sent and cannot be disabled.
The Bidder Statement as a text message can only be sent manually.
# Integrated Credit Card Processor Notifications
- Stripe: Set up account email notifications (opens new window)
- Authorize.Net: Change Email Notifications (opens new window)
Last Revised: 2022-01-05